As per the surveys done, nearly 6 out of 10 people are suffering from hair problems.
In fact, change your focus from cosmetics to natural ingredients to avoid any kind of side-effects.
If you do not agree with this line, no worries after reading this article, do visit https://www.ayurluxe.com/, as you will get decent amount of information on taking care of your hairs, naturally.
Below you will find few recipes listed for proper hair care, you can try them at home and see the difference:
Bhringraj and amla– The king of herbs known as bhringraj is best known for its highly rejuvenating properties. It is also recommended for preventing premature graying.
- Take half cup of bhringraj leaves and 5 gooseberries.
- Wash them and grind both to make a fine paste.
- Heat approx. 1 cup of coconut oil in a different pan and add the paste to the warm.
- Boil the mixture correctly.
- Strain and store the resultant.
- Both the ingredients are used in making natural hair care products for black hair.
Mustard oil– It is expert in making the roots strong and preventing hair fall. It is highly recommended for dry.
- Take 1 cup mustard seeds and grind them.
- Heat carrier oil, you can pick coconut, olive, almond, all are good options.
- Add powdered mustard seeds to the pan.
- Heat until the oil changes its color to light brown.
- Allow it to cool and strain the mixture. Store the resultant and use whenever you want.
Curry leaves and coconut– Curry leaves effectively strengthens hair roots, provide deep nourishment and speeds up growth.
- Heat ½ cup coconut oil in a pan and add 8-10 curry leaves to the oil.
- Heat till it becomes dark black in color.
- Then allow the resultant to cool and strain. Store the oil for further use.
Amla and coconut oil– Amla or Indian gooseberry is very much known for its hair darkening properties. It is rich in vitamin C and iron, which nourishes the hair and gives lustrous black color.
- Grate 1 or 2 amla and extract the juice from the pulp.
- Mix this juice with coconut oil correctly.
- Your coconut with amla is ready.
Lastly, do read this blog too, to get more related details in abundance.